If you are an adult 65 years or older, you may be able to become part of the HomeSHARE community! We are currently looking for participants in Bloomington, IN and Denver, CO.
To be eligible for this study, you must:
- be at least 65 years old,
- live alone in an apartment or a home,
- intend to reside there for the next 2 years.
If you take part in this study, you would:
- allow the technology to be installed in your house,
- undergo a brief training on the technology,
- complete a series of short questionnaires and an in-person interview every 6 months,
- be available for weekly phone interviews for the first month to ensure the technology is working, and
- be available for brief monthly phone interviews about your experience with the technology.
Participants will be compensated with either internet service (worth $50 a month), or for those participants who already have internet, $50 in gift cards each month (several options available).
If you are interested in taking part in this study or to learn more about it, please contact the research team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
This work is funded by National Science Foundation grants 1629468 and 1405873.